Monday, March 21, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone, I know it's been a super long time since I've updated this blog. I'm sorry for that. The truth is, when I started this blog as a record of my journey making this film, I realized how much I enjoyed writing in general, and sharing my experiences. At the encouragement of several people, I started a new blog when I returned to Toronto from Kenya. It's one of the things I've been able to focus on developing. I'm enjoying the ability to write about things I find inspiring, including pop, youth and underground culture, some of the very themes explored in Matatu Express.
So what else is new? I'm continuing to work on getting Matatu Express shown in film festivals all over North America. I'm also working on a book version of the making of Matatu Express, and I'm still working on my first documentary Sketched Out. So there will definitely be some exciting things happening in the future, keep the faith and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment