Monday, March 29, 2010

Matatu Express: The Video Podcast


I'm working on two trailers for Matatu, but for fun (or most probably, as a diversionary method of procrastination) I started cutting a video podcast. It's basically a collection of production photos and behind the scenes shots. A special thanks to Jane for providing the music - she is singing a very beautiful traditional Maasai song. It's on the video page. Or, here is a direct link to it as well.
****Special Bulletin*****
As I've mentioned before, I do not have a high speed connection, it is low speed and extremely unstable, making uploading or downloading video content a near impossibility where I am here in Nairobi, so I am unable to verify the video. As I understand it, the promo video is working fine, although it may take several minutes to load, so please be patient. Please email me asap at colm@matatuexpress.com if something isn't working as it should be. I will convert and upload some of the videos to flash (which should make them much quicker to load) as soon as it's technically possible for me on my end. Another option for the video podcast is to click the "download to my ipod link" below the video. Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment