Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Video Fix, 2 New Teasers and Asante Sana Kibera


All video with the exception of the pre-production ones have been converted to flash. This should make them considerably faster to load. Once again I apologize any inconvenience caused by the delay in watching the videos, I hope you understand that it had to do with circumstances beyond my control. I used a great free program called cute mov to flv converter. They are the same folks that make the very excellent and free cute ftp program, but unfortunately it now has a time limit, so for ftping, I use coffee cup, which is high quality, reliable and best of all - free.
I also uploaded two new teasers. They are a little on the rough side, but I wanted show some more video content to get people a taste for the film. I will be working on a more polished trailer soon, and of course the film itself in the coming weeks and months, so keep checking back here. In the meantime, you can see the first teaser here and the second one here, or just go straight to the video page.
In other news, I will be leaving Kenya soon, so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in Matatu, especially John, Njeri, Christabel, Peter, Buck, and all of Kibera. It has been a fascinating journey. Thank you so much for your help, and I hope I have the privilege of seeing you all soon again. Thanks also to everyone that became fans of the hustlers of kibera, please tell your friends about them. And keep posting comments on this page or email me at colm@matatuexpress.com I love hearing from you...so keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. My Screen Recorder is one of the best screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your website, uploaded to YouTube or used in your presentation! It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required. The Pro version also outputs to flash FLV format.

    ReplyDelete